We're pleased to offer the following services at Albin Animal Hospital:
- Annual physical exams
- On-site blood work
- Pharmaceutical and nutritional medicine
- Dental care
- Drop Off Appointments available
- Monday Open until 7pm (Mattoon Only)
- Grooming for cats & dogs
- Spay and neutering surgery
- Digital x-rays
- Boarding service for both cats and dogs
- Indoor/Outdoor Runs (Charleston Location Only)
- Cat Condos
- Online Pharmacy (Please Email the clinic at Albinanimalhospital@yahoo.com please include name email address and phone number).
- Advantage II (Flea)(Dog and Cat)
- Advantage Multi (Flea and Heartworm Dogs ONLY)
- Revolution (Flea and Heartworm for Cats and Puppies ONLY)
- ParaStar (Flea and Tick) Dogs ONLY
Oral Flea/Tick Meds
- Comfortis (Flea Dogs and Cats)
- Trifexis (Flea and Heartworm Dog Only)
- Bravecto (Flea and Tick Dog Only)
- Trifexis (fleas, heartworm, all intestinal worms except tapeworms)
- Advantage Multi (fleas, heartworm, and all intestinal worms except tapeworms)
- Heartgard (heartworm, intestinal worms except whipworms)
- Hills Prescription Diet
- Royal Canin Prescription Diet
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 7 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such a mouse bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
For after hours emergencies please call 217-234-6060 or 217-348-6061 to reach the on call doctor.
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Albin Animal Hospital, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.
Albin Animal Hospital accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard,Visa, Discover, and Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.